ECLIPSE HEAVY DUTY PARASOLS
- Maximise shade coverage with full 360° rotation
- Shelter from low afternoon sun with two tilt positions
- Space-saving design; no central post and no unsightly base
- A commercial-grade umbrella, made from marine-grade materials
- Stores away neatly into a compact, vertical format
- Easy installation and optional stabiliser bars for breezy days
- Water-repellent and UV-resistant canopy
Our strong, stylish Eclipse parasol is a heavy-duty umbrella for your home or premises, with a durable acrylic canvas in a superb selection of colours.
Choose from 3 sizes:
3m Square, 3.5m Square or 4m Octagonal
Download our factsheet below
We have two options for installing the Eclipse umbrella. You can purchase a cross base with Aluminium cover (pavers not supplied) that can be positioned anywhere in your garden. This is only suitable for light wind. Or a “semi-permanent” method that provides the most safe and secure operation, using either the Base plate or IN-ground fitting. A semi-permanent fitting has a number of benefits including:
- No bases
- Fittings can be removed if umbrella is removed for seasonal storage
- Increased wind resistance
- A range of options for installation on any surface
- Installation is an easy DIY job. However we can also arrange fitting working with a range of recommended contractors.
The spigot is included with every side-post umbrella and can be bolted directly into a concrete slab or decking. Additional installation accessories provide the option of making the spigot removable.
Our high quality protective cover can be placed over your parasol when not in use. The heavy duty canvas cover has an aluminium pole attached to make it simple and easy to fit over any of our parasols.
Cross Base with Aluminium Cover
Our moveable cross base with aluminium cover can be fitted with heavy weighted pavers (not supplied). It can be used when the umbrella cannot be permanently fitted. Due to the weight of the Eclipse a bolted fitting advisable.
Using our In-ground fitting parasols can be permanently installed on soil or your patio. Installation is a simple DIY job, or we can help.
Our base plate can be bolted directly to concrete or decking, meaning you can fully remove the umbrella and spigot when not in use. 315mm Diameter.
Our stabilizing bars can be added to assist performance in a wider range of wind conditions.
Get a quotation NOW
Get a quotation NOW for Windbreaks, Barriers and Parasols